Considering A Care Facility?
Many families come to the conclusion that the living situation of their senior loved is no longer safe and/or sustainable. The senior may require help with their personal needs and/or struggle with everyday chores, and even present a danger to themselves. The family caregivers may no longer be able to provide the necessary assistance, care, time or energy.
Often under stress of time and need, and experiencing the senior care world for the first time, families now face with the daunting process of choosing an assisted living residential care or senior care facility. In this situation it can be extremely helpful (and reassuring) to have an experienced professional by your side during this critical decision making time.
The Advantages of Placement Services
We are very proud to introduce you to our placement services, and the passion we have to help seniors and their families. The "Family Advisors" of Keepsake Choices do so much more than referral agencies that just provide a list of facilities to visit. Our placement services include:
- Interview families extensively to uncover exactly what services are needed.
- Research facilities, accommodations, pricing, care services, etc.
- Match seniors with appropriate facilities.
- Set up appointments with appropriate facilities, then accompany our clients on tours of those facilities.
- Provide knowledge and experience about senior care. Often, we ask the necessary questions our client may not even know they need to ask.
- Help families find additional financing - Veterans Aid & Attendance, Supplemental Social Security, Medical support.
Our Goal Is To Help You
Our mission is to assist in the process of making, what is for many, a very difficult decision. We do this by filling the role of a researcher, facilitator and counselor - providing knowledge, experience and expertise.
Viewing and listening to our website starts this process. The next step is for you to call our knowledgeable and helpful staff, and ask the specific questions that are on your mind.
Thank You For Visiting
We Offer Guidance & Expertise
Our Services Are Free To Families
There is no charge to seniors and their families for our services. When we complete a successful placement, the care facility compensates Keepsake Choices for their time, effort and expertise.